Want to ride a pony in 2017?
Shetland Pony Club is now closed for the winter. Whilst the ponies take a well earned holiday you can stay in touch with the ponies in lots of ways:
- Beautiful gift vouchers that make lovely gifts to enjoy riding throughout 2017
- Shetland Pony Club TV that comes to your inbox every Wednesday at 4pm – sign up below
Join the waiting lists for 2017
We reopen on 4th March 2017 when you can enjoy:
- Pony Mornings (from age 4) – join the 2017 waiting list
- Starter Rides (from age 2.5) – join the 2017 waiting list
- Shetland Pony Parties – join the 2017 waiting list
- Summer Camps (from age 5) – join the 2017 waiting list
Click on the links above to sign up on the waiting lists so that you will be the first to know when booking opens in late January 2017.
Watch the latest episode of Shetland Pony Club TV here
It’s -6°C at the ranch! Can you recognise our frosty Shetland ponies?
Find out how the ponies cope in the cold weather.
Watch the video to find out more.
Just to let you know that 2017 bookings will open in late January – stay tuned to Shetland Pony Club TV to find out more.
From Rosemary and the Shetland ponies