Help for parents of pony mad children
Do you have a pony mad child?
Or, perhaps you used to ride yourself and would like your child to ride too?
Are you mystified as to why children love ponies?
Watch the video to find out more…
Note: this free short video will only be available for the next 16 days so don’t forget to watch it now.
Shetland Pony Club is now closed for the winter.
Whilst the ponies take a well earned holiday you can stay in touch with the ponies in lots of ways:
- There’s Shetland Pony Club TV that comes to your inbox every Wednesday at 4pm – sign up on the box on this page
- There’s a fun Advent Calendar showing a festive Shetland pony, every day until Christmas
- We’ll be launching our long awaited online pony club soon, in time for Christmas
- You can buy beautiful gift vouchers that make lovely Christmas gifts to enjoy riding throughout 2017
We reopen on 4th March 2017 when you can enjoy:
- Pony Mornings (from age 4) – join the 2017 waiting list
- Starter Rides (from age 2.5) – join the 2017 waiting list
- Shetland Pony Parties – join the 2017 waiting list
- Summer Camps (from age 5) – join the 2017 waiting list
Click on the links above to sign up on the waiting lists so that you will be the first to know when booking opens in early 2017.
Watch our latest episode of Shetland Pony Club TV
Phew, it’s been a busy year at Shetland Pony Club for the ponies, and they are really looking forward to their winter holidays. Find out where they go for the winter and what they do when they first get there.
Watch the video to find out more: