Shetland Pony Club Limited is registered in the UK No: 08454508,
Shetland Pony Club Online Limited is registered in the UK No: 9856113,
Registered Office: The Ranch, Blue Bell Lane, Stoke D’Abernon, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3PW
At Shetland Pony Club Limited and Shetland Pony Club Online Limited we take our visitors and clients privacy very seriously.
You can be assured that we will never ever sell your details to a third party and we will always take care to keep your details safe.
Minimum data is requested via a secure contact form and we have provided other means of contact (email, phone and social media) should you prefer. Contact data is not held on this website, all form data is emailed directly to the recipient.
You may contact us at any time to delete any information or pictures about you.
Child Protection Policy
We operate the following policy on this website to ensure the privacy and safety of our online members.
* Only colouring images are to be uploaded;
* No photos of children are to be uploaded;
* If they are accidently uploaded they will be deleted immediately;
* Where competition winners are named, only their first names and last name initial are given;
* No other private information about children is ever published on the website such as surnames or contact details;
* There is no chat room/facility for children to communicate with each other.
You may contact us at any time to delete any information or pictures.
Cookies are used on the website for two main purposes:
- For google analytics tracking data. The tracking data provides us with collective information about how our users are using the website but does not identify or track an individual user behaviour
- To allow visitors to add comments to the blog section of the website.
We use bookingbug.com to process bookings at Shetland Pony Club. You can find their terms and conditions here:
Their cookies policy is here:
Credit card bookings
We are registered with and compliant to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Our premises are at:
Blue Bell Lane
T: 01372 844 077 M: 07734 950309 email firstname.lastname@example.org