At Shetland Pony Club, our 18 Shetlands do a lot of pony poop…
Find out why it’s important to clean up the fields. What happens to our pony poop?
The waiting list for Pony Share Membership for 2018 is now open
You can experience a pony of your own, the easy way, with Pony Share Membership. Learn to ride, build a bond with your pony, come regularly and enjoy pony fun in the countryside. To join the waiting list fill in the form or call the office on 07734 950309
Half term – Halloween Pumpkin Rides, Pony Mornings and Starter Rides
This Autumn, the ponies can be booked at the weekends and over half term for:
- Pony Mornings from 10-12 noon £49 (age 4+) – weekends and half term
- Starter Rides from 12.15pm – 1pm £35 (age 2½+) – weekends & half term – new spaces added
- Halloween Pumpkin Rides from 2pm – 3.30pm £49 (age 4+) – half term only
- Wednesday 25th October 2017 – nearly full
- Thursday 26th October 2017 – some spaces
- Saturday 28th October 2017 – some spaces
- Sunday 29th October 2017 – some spaces
Just to let you know we are currently booking 3 weeks ahead as the ponies are very popular. You can see the remaining availability on our website or do call on 07734 950309.
Small Ponies…Big Dreams
from Rosemary and the Shetland ponies