What’s on in the Summer holidays?
There’s lots of summer riding fun to enjoy this summer at Shetland Pony Club. The holidays are packed with pony filled activities to enjoy throughout the summer. You can enjoy:
What types of riding can I do this summer?
- Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. They cost £35 per child.
- Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long and are specially designed as early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. They cost £49 per child.
- Summer Camp Days – are all day (9.30am-4pm) and are full days packed with pony activities for children from age 5 years old. They cost £119 per child per day or £475 per week(4 days).
When are you open?
Shetland Pony Club is open during the week from Monday 17th July – Thursday 31st August 2017.
We are also open every weekend and the ponies rest on Fridays.
We alternate between weeks where you can enjoy Pony Mornings and Starter Rides, with Camp weeks.
Pony Mornings (10-12 noon) and Starter Rides (12.15pm-1pm) are on:
- Monday 17th July – Thursday 20th July 2017
- Monday 31st July – Thursday 3rd August 2017
- Monday 14th August – Thursday 17th August 2017
- Tuesday 29th August – Thursday 31st August 2017
Camp weeks are on the alternate weeks:
- Monday 24th July – Thursday 27th July 2017
- Monday 7th August – Thursday 10th August 2017
- Monday 21st August – Thursday 24th August 2017
Find out more about Summer Pony Day Camps here