Watch this week’s Shetland pony Club TV to see which 2 Shetland ponies go for a swim.
We’re having a heatwave in England and a swim in the river is the perfect way to cool off.
Do the ponies like swimming?
Book ahead for summer riding now
Summer pony camp days and weeks – enjoy the whole day with your favourite Shetland Pony and learn about how to look after him, as well as to enjoy riding and being with him. 9.30 – 4pm. Summer holidays only – Age 5+. £119 per child.
Summer Camp is nearly full. NEW – We have added two extra dates in August for those who have missed out on August Camp Fun.
- Monday 23rd July – Thursday 26th July 2018 (some spaces)
- Monday 6th August – Thursday 9th August 2018 (almost full)
- New Camp Fun Day added – Thursday 16th August 2018 (some spaces)
- Monday 20th August– Thursday 23rd August 2018 (fully booked)
- New Camp Fun Day added – Thursday 30th August 2018 (some spaces)
If you would like to join us on one of our legendary summer camps this year, book online or call Liz in the office on 07734 950 309
Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long perfect early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. £49 per child.
Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. £39 per child.
You can book online here or give us a call on 07734 950309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Ponies… Big Dreams from
Rosemary, Liz and all the Team and Ponies at Shetland Pony Club