What do you know about tacking up a Shetland Pony?
Well “tack” is the name we use for the Shetland pony’s saddle and bridle.
Pony advice guide
This week’s Shetland Pony Club TV is a pony advice video.
In this beginner’s guide to tacking up a Shetland Pony, Rosemary shows you how to tack up Toby, one of our adorable Shetland ponies.
- how to put a saddle on a Shetland pony
- watch how to put on a bridle
- find out how tight to do up the noseband and throatlash
- learn what a Newmarket Coupling is
There’s so much to find out in this pony advice video from Shetland Pony Club.
You can become a pony expert with all our free pony advice guides on our website here.
Autumn pony riding fun for October Half Term
October half term is packed with pony fun and is filling up fast.
Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long and are perfect early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. £49 per child.
Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. £39 per child.
Halloween Pumpkin Rides – come and enjoy our legendary Halloween themed pony treasure hunts for pony-mad witches and wizards. Enjoy 1½ hours of pony riding fun at the ranch, for children from age 4 years old. £49 per child.
- Wednesday 24th October 2018 – fully booked
- Thursday 25th October 2018 – spaces
- Saturday 27th October 2018 – fully booked
- Sunday 28th October 2018 – fully booked
You can book online here or give us a call on 07734 950 309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Ponies… Big Dreams from
Rosemary, Liz and all the Team and Ponies at Shetland Pony Club