Shetland Pony Club is open
For your safety, we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place
- Please follow the current government guidelines.
- You are welcome to watch from our socially distanced benches and safari tent.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can now book, on this page, for:
How to book online
We hope this booking system is easy to use. There are some tips below or if you get stuck please call 07734 950 309 and we will book for you.
To book with a Gift Voucher
1. Click “Enter code”,
2. Key in your promotional code,
3. Select your chosen event and book. Multiple codes – just put a comma, after each code.
Existing customer – if you have ridden with us before,
1. Click “Sign in”,
2. Enter your email address and “I forgot my password”. An email will be sent to you to reset a password (even if you didn’t have a password on our old system).
3. Follow the link to set your password and then you will be able to sign in and book.
1. Click “Classes”
2. Click the number of children coming (optional)
3. On “Class” you can sort by activity (optional) or leave as “any”.
4. “Pick date” and click “info” for more details, then “Book”.
5. Fill in your details, add a password and pay.
Pay any way you want – you can pay by PayPal and all major credit cards including American Express.
To pay by any card, just go to the grey “Check out as a guest” button below the PayPal login.
You can also call us to pay over the phone on 07734 950 309, or email us with your queries at: email@example.com
Can’t see what you’d like to book?
Give us a call us on 07734 950309 or email us with your queries firstname.lastname@example.org We will be delighted to see if we can help to make your pony dreams come true.