It’s a busy early morning for the Shetland ponies at The Ranch today.
Busy early morning
Come on ponies, it’s time to come in for your breakfast on this beautiful morning. Let’s watch the ponies as they queue to come in for their food. The team must fit the correct named headcollar on each pony, and that takes a little time to get it right.
What is Tintin doing?
Whilst he is waiting to come in, Tintin passes the time doing something. Watch the video to find out what it is. Does he look ready for riding now?
Perfect spring riding
Once the ponies have had breakfast, watch the members of Shetland Pony Club go riding on the ponies. Which ponies can you see?
Shetland Pony Club is now open
We are fully booked for Easter, so book now for summer and the whole season ahead so you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
For your safety we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Only ONE adult is allowed to attend with your child.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave the site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can now book for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Busy early morning for the Shetland ponies
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com