Thank you to our many loyal followers from all over the world as well as members, customers and staff for your kind messages now that The Ranch is closed due to the coronavirus. We hope you are all safe. The ponies are well and missing you.
We know that keeping children amused at home can be a challenge, so we are bringing you a the first of our series of “Crafty Pony” Shetland Pony Club TV episodes today. It shows you how to make a Pony Puppet, which can also be used as a pencil topper. We hope you enjoy making it and would love to see your photos of your creations. Do email them in to: email@example.com
Crafty Shetland pony pencil topper
You will need:
- A wooden stick or a pencil
- Wool or string
- Strong glue – ideally a hot glue gun, but you can use any paper glue instead.
- Googly eyes (you can draw them if you don’t have any)
- A black or brown pen
Make sure that you ask a grown-up to help you with the hot glue and scissors.
Find out how to make your Crafty Shetland pony pencil topper
Ranch closure and bookings rescheduling information
The Ranch remains closed until further notice because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- All paid bookings for March, April and May will be issued with a voucher code in the coming days, (please bear with us), to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from June onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from June, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to utilise them within the current expiry period.
- Party bookings until end May –party hosts have been emailed to agree on a route forward – do get in touch if you have a party booked with us.
- Pony Share Members have received a separate email detailing how Pony Share Membership is being reorganised.
- Refunds – We hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead of a voucher code, please email us and we will organise this for you.
We are working hard to rearrange our programme for you and expect the office to be busy, so please be assured we will get to all enquiries as fast as we can.
The office telephone number is 07734 950 309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep safe, thank you for your support – we will miss you all. Please be assured that we will be caring for the ponies and endeavouring to get you back in the saddle as soon as it is safe.
Our thoughts are with you all.
Small Ponies…Big Dreams from Rosemary and all the team and ponies at Shetland Pony Club