It’s a crazy April day for Batman the Shetland pony.
Crazy April day
Who would have thought it – snow in April. What a surprise for Batman this morning. It’s the Easter holidays and children are coming to ride today.
Winter coat comes in handy
Batman is lucky that he still has his fluffy winter coat to keep him warm. There is plenty of hay for breakfast so he is warm and ready to meet the children for riding.
Pretty winter wonderland
Off we go around the snowy meadows. It’s unusual to ride in snow at Shetland Pony Club and the children and ponies love the experience. What a beautiful landscape to ride a Shetland pony in.
There are more surprises on this crazy April day.
Shetland Pony Club is now open
We are fully booked for Easter and almost full for May half term, so book now for summer and the whole season ahead so you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
For your safety we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Only ONE adult is allowed to attend with your child.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Crazy April day for Batman the Shetland pony
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com