Our Easter pony riding programme has lots of fun for children age 2½ – 10, with Pony Mornings, Starter Rides and Easter Egg Hunts with a pony.
Please wear warm outdoor clothes and wellingtons . It is wet underfoot!
Easter Pony Riding – Opening Times
We are open daily from Monday 26th March through to Sunday 15th April except we are closed on Easter Monday 2nd April and Friday 13th April for the ponies to rest. Pony riding is by appointment only – do book ahead as we get busy.
Easter Pony Mornings
Pony fun for children aged 4 to 10 years old.
- 28-29th March 10am-12 noon
- 3-5th April 10am – 12 noon
- 9-12th April 10am – 12 noon
Two hour session – £49 per child.
Easter Starter Rides
The perfect way to start – a taster session of pony fun for children aged 2½ to 10 years old
- 28-29th March 12.15pm – 1pm
- 3-5th April 12.15pm – 1pm
- 9-12th April 12.15pm – 1pm
Sessions last 45 minutes – £39
Easter Egg Hunts
ALL EASTER EGG HUNTS ARE FULLY BOOKED
Enjoy our Pony Easter Egg Hunts. Come and take part in our fun Shetland Pony Treasure Hunts especially for Easter, with riding along a trail and chocolate eggs to find in the countryside. Easter fun for children aged 4 to 10 years old.
- Thursday 29th March 2.30 pm – 4pm
- Good Friday – 30th March 9.30 am – 11am
- Good Friday – 30th March 11.00 am – 1pm – fully booked
- Easter Saturday – 31st March 2.30 pm – 4pm – full
- Easter Sunday – 1st April 2.30 pm – 4pm – fully booked
We are closed on Easter Bank Holiday Monday 2nd April
One and a half hour session – £49 per child