Spring has sprung at Shetland Pony Club and the ponies are getting ready for our busy Easter holidays.
But everything is new for Dinky, our new pony at the ranch.
Find out what Dinky and the other Shetland ponies will be doing in the Easter holidays.
Watch the video to find out more.
Easter bookings are filling up fast at Shetland Pony Club
Great News! During the Easter holidays we are open during the week with Pony Mornings and Starter Rides on:
- Monday 3rd April to Thursday 6th April
- Monday 10th April to Thursday 13th April
Our legendary Easter Egg Hunts are also booking up fast:
- Thursday 13th April at 2.30pm – 4pm – some spaces
- Friday 14th April at 9.30am – 11am – almost full
- Friday 14th April at 11.30am – 1pm – some spaces
- Friday 14th April at 2.30pm – 4pm –– some spaces
- Saturday 15th April at 2.30pm – 4pm –– some spaces
- Sunday 16th April at 2.30pm – 4pm – almost full
Small Ponies…Big Dreams
from Rosemary and the Shetland ponies