Scroll down for Autumn Riding and October Half term Programme
Come and join us for some Half Term Halloween fun with the Shetland Ponies!
It’s Halloween time at The Ranch and the ponies are getting ready for our Halloween Pumpkin Rides.
The ponies love dressing up in their spooky costumes and they look especially good in their bright coloured hair extensions. Once the ponies are all dressed up it’s time for a ride.
The ponies are off on a ride around The Ranch to see if they can find the candy trail.
Watch the video to find out more: Half Term Halloween Fun with the Shetland Ponies
Autumn Riding and October Half term Programme:
Halloween Pumpkin Rides-Come and enjoy our legendary Halloween Pumpkin Rides, which are themed pony treasure hunts for pony-mad witches and wizards. Enjoy 1½ hours of pony riding fun at the ranch, during October half-term. £65/ child. From age 4.
Dates for 2022 are:
- Saturday, 22 October 2022 – 2:30pm – 1 space
- Sunday, 23 October 2022 – 2:30pm – fully booked
- Monday, 24 October 2022 –2:30pm- fully booked
- Tuesday 25 October 2022- 11:30am- NEW! Spaces!
- Tuesday, 25 October 2022- 2:30pm- Spaces
- Wednesday 26 October 2022- 11:30am-fully booked
- Thursday, 27 October 2022 – 2:30pm-fully booked
- Friday, 28 October 2022 – 9:30am-fully booked
- Friday, 28 October 2022 – 11.15am- fully booked
- Friday, 28 October 2022 – 2:30pm- fully booked
- Saturday, 29 October 2022 – 2:30pm – fully booked
- Sunday, 30 October 2022 – 2:30pm – fully booked
Own a Pony Experiences – are two hours long and are delightful early riding and learning experiences for children from age 4 years old. £65/ child.
- Half Term
- Monday, 24 – Thurs 27 October 11am– Spaces
Starter Rides – 45 minutes long and are specially designed as first riding experiences for children. £45/ child. From age 3. Book for October & Half Term
- Saturday 15 October 3.15pm – 1 space
- Half Term
- Monday, 24 – Thurs 27 October 9am and 10am– Spaces
Shetland Pony Parties – back on for 3-year-olds! Amazing pony parties for children aged 3 -10 years old. Use of a private facility with 6 ponies, creating magical memories for your child’s birthday. One and a half hours – £650 for 10 children. Extra riding children (up to 18), £25 each. Very popular- only party date available Sat 26 November
Shetland Pony Walking is the perfect way for older children, teenagers and grown-ups to enjoy Shetland ponies in the lovely Surrey countryside. Come and spend time, enjoying and leading your very own Shetland pony. £45/ person. Call for more dates on: 07734 950 309 or email us:email@example.com
You can book online or give us a call 07734 950 309 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies