The flowers and grass are starting to grow this spring at Shetland Pony Club. The ponies love spring grass as it is very sweet and tasty. But is it good for them?
What do we need to do to make sure the ponies stay healthy with all that sugary spring grass to eat?
Watch the video to find out more:
Easter bookings are filling up fast at Shetland Pony Club
During the Easter holidays we are open during the week with Pony Mornings and Starter Rides on:
- Monday 3rd April to Thursday 6th April
- Monday 10th April to Thursday 13th April
Our legendary Easter Egg Hunts are also booking up fast:
- Thursday 13th April at 2.30pm – 4pm – some spaces
- Friday 14th April at 11.30am – 1pm – almost full
- Friday 14th April at 2.30pm – 4pm – almost full
- Saturday 15th April at 2.30pm – 4pm – almost full
- Sunday 16th April at 2.30pm – 4pm – almost full
Small Ponies…Big Dreams
from Rosemary and the Shetland ponies