Help your child learn horse riding – in just 3 weeks
Would you like your child to be more connected with nature, take responsibility, behave better, love animals, have fun, gain confidence, keep active, be calm and relaxed and feel a sense of accomplishment from learning a new skill?
Your child can do all of this and more through learning to ride a horse or pony. In our help your child learn horse riding course, we will show you how.
In our latest survey at Shetland Pony Club (October 2017), parents of children who have already learned to ride told us of the many benefits that horse riding can bring, as well as just learning a new skill.
Our mission at Shetland Pony Club is to support more parents and children around the world to start horse riding and reconnect with nature. We have helped with over 7,000 children start horse riding and want to help more all around the world.
So how can I help my child learn horse riding?
The survey showed that parents want to help their children learn how to ride but don’t know where to start. So, we have created this short 3 week online course to help parents quickly learn the basics of how to help your child learn horse riding. You will find out how to: choose a safe place to start riding, know the costs upfront so you can plan your riding budget, address your fears and find out what equipment you need (and don’t need) to start horse riding. That means that you can get on the right pony path quickly with your child and soon enjoy an amazing new world of pony fun.
We’re so excited to help parents help their children learn horse riding with our short home study course. We will save you money by helping you start on the right route with ponies and you can avoid expensive pony mistakes.
Here is a video to let you know all about our new help your child learn horse riding course. It’s packed with everything you need to know, so take time to watch it now.
Here’s what you’ll learn on the course
There are 3 weeks of learning, all about how to help your child learn horse riding. Each weeks’ programme is packed full of useful information, which will be sent to you weekly online for home study. There will be easy to understand bite sized videos and downloads to learn from each week.
Week 1: Reasons to Ride – find out what your child will gain by connecting with a pony as well as learning to ride him. Riding can improve childrens’ confidence, physical strength and mental health. In week 1 you will understand why your child instinctively loves ponies and the broad range of benefits pony riding can bring them.
Horsey Jargon Buster – you will gain an explanation of those baffling horsey terms: snaffles, martingales, pasterns and fetlocks to build your confidence with horsey terminology and knowledge.
Week 2: Pony Riding Concerns – your main pony riding concern is the costs. In week 2 you will learn the different ways to start riding, with the associated costs. There are lots of choices, which may not be as straightforward as they first seem… Learn about the options, so that you can choose an affordable route for your child.
Week 3: Keeping Safe, Equipment and Getting Started – you’ll learn how to keep your child and yourself safe around ponies. In week 3 you will find out what clothing and equipment to buy, and what not to buy when you first start out with ponies. Once you know how to be safe and have the right kit, you can find out about what to expect in your first riding experience.
What else will I get?
There’s a choice of these amazing bonuses to choose from.
- Either – a Starter Ride voucher worth £39 at Shetland Pony Club – put your learning into practice with your child and start out on your pony journey together. Valid for the entire 2018 season, this beautiful gift voucher is for a child aged 2 ½ – 10 years old to start their pony riding at Shetland Pony Club. It’s for a magical 45 minutes where children get to meet and greet the ponies, brush them, help to tack them up with a helper and lead them. When they are really comfortable with the pony we sit them on and they have a 20-minute lead rein ride around our meadows. When they return they help to put the pony away and care for him. Starter rides are a really special and children are presented with a pony ride certificate to take home.
- Or – Adopt a pony, Robin Hood pack worth £35. Shetland Pony Club’s adopt a pony scheme lets you love and learn about Shetland ponies. You can adopt our rescued Shetland Pony, Robin Hood, learn all about him and show you care. All the proceeds of your adoption will go to support other ponies in need. Your Robin Hood pony adoption pack includes:
- Robin Hood pony pack – including a welcome letter, Robin Hood certificate, beautiful Robin Hood rosette, a hand painted framed picture of Robin Hood, adorable Robin Hood stickers, a Robin Hood fact pack – posted to you
- Quarterly email update about Robin Hood
- Access to Robin Hood’s adopt a pony website with videos all about him, photos to download, craft videos and Shetland pony colouring. The website is suitable for children of all ages.
- Opportunity to visit Robin Hood – by appointment at our ranch in Cobham, Surrey, UK
When is the next help your child learn horse riding course?
You can start straight away. For just £97 you can buy the course and get started with week one now.
Each week has its own page packed with short, easy to watch videos and cheat sheets to help you help your child learn horse riding.
On completion of the course participants can choose their bonus Starter Ride or Adopt a Pony package.
The course runs for 3 weeks. You can download the course schedule here.
COURSE SCHEDULE DOWNLOAD
It can all be completed from home with videos and downloads available each week. You will have access to the course materials for a year.
How much does the 3 week course cost?
The cost of help your child learn horse riding online home study course is £97.00
What do I get when I join?
When you join the help your child learn horse riding course, we’ll send you the schedule and access to the course straight away.
On completion of the help your child learn horse riding course you will be able to choose which bonus you would like us to send you – these will arrive by post.
What parents have said about the good things that have come out of their child’s horse riding?
- It’s a great way to teach children to be responsible, while having fun and being outside”
- “A little more independent by going off to ride without mum! Responsibility for caring for an animal.”
- “Learning to care for a pony and feeling more confident, knowing the rules and being safe. My daughter’s face lights up when she is around the ponies.”
- So many things! Being outdoors. Exercise. Working to achieve goals. Looking after an animal. Fun and making friends.
- “Confidence, happiness, interest in animals – especially their care”
- “After 5 glorious years at the Shetland Pony Club my daughter became so confident in riding and being around the Shetland ponies. This proved invaluable as she has since moved on to ride bigger ponies and has no fear and absolutely loves it. Thank you Shetland Pony Club as she will never forget the fabulous times spent there.”
Money back guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the help your child learn horse riding course, just let us know. We will give you a full refund if it’s within 30 days.
How do I join the new help your child learn horse riding course?
You can sign up and buy the course now for £97
Need more questions answering?
Want to know more? Call us on 07734 950 309 or email us at: email@example.com