This week, Shetland pony Honeybee needs to take some nasty medicine. The vet has been to see him as he has a cough and a runny nose.
But, like us, Honeybee doesn’t like to eat his medicine if it tastes nasty.
How do we get him to eat it?
Book for half term now –
Halloween Pumpkin Rides, Pony Mornings and Starter Rides
This Autumn, the ponies can be booked at the weekends and over half term for:
- Pony Mornings from 10-12 noon £49 (age 4+) – weekends and half term
- Starter Rides from 12.15pm – 1pm £35 (age 2½+) – weekends and half term
- Halloween Pumpkin Rides from 2pm – 3.30pm £49 (age 4+) – half term only
- Wednesday 25th October 2017
- Thursday 26th October 2017
- Saturday 28th October 2017
- Sunday 29th October 2017
Just to let you know we are currently booking 3 weeks ahead as the ponies are very popular. You can see the remaining availability on our website or do call on 07734 950309.
We will be opening our Pony Share Membership waiting list for next year in September.
Small Ponies…Big Dreams
from Rosemary and the Shetland ponies