This week we are bringing you a Shetland pony update from the ponies who are happy in the spring sunshine. The ponies are well and missing you, as The Ranch is closed due to the coronavirus. Thank you for all your kind messages – we hope you are safe too.
How to make a Pony Finger Puppet
This week, Lucy and Amy are bringing you another “Crafty Shetland Pony” idea, pony finger puppets. You can make them at home with simple craft materials you already have, and enjoy decorating and playing with them.
You will need:
- Pony Finger Puppet Template – download here or create your own outline
- Glue stick
- Scissors (ask a grown-up to help you)
- Colouring pens or pencils
- Card or paper
We hope you have fun making them and would love to see some photos of your creations. Email them in to: email@example.com
Shetland Pony Club Online – join now for free
If you are enjoying our Crafty Shetland Pony video series, we are excited to let you know that our new Shetland Pony Club Online website is now live. It’s packed with lots of pony fun and learning for you to enjoy. You can sign up here for free now.
Ranch closure and bookings rescheduling information
The Ranch remains closed until further notice because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- All paid bookings for March to May have been issued with a voucher code to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you. You can rebook here.
- All paid bookings from June onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from June, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to use them within the current expiry period.
- Pony Share Membership is on hold and members have been notified of this.
- Refunds – we hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org