We hope you are all surviving the lockdown at home and getting on well with home schooling. In this week’s video, catch up with the ponies playing together in their new field and there is a new craft for you to try at home. If you haven’t already joined our new online pony club the link is below the video!
Our three new ponies, Snowdrop, Tintin and Simba have been busy exploring a new paddock at The Ranch. Find out what they like to eat in their new field.
How to make easy Shetland Pony Biscuits
Lucy and Amy are bringing you another “Crafty Shetland Pony” idea: decorating Shetland Pony Biscuits. You can make them at home with simple ingredients you already have. If you don’t have everything there are lots of adaptations you can make to achieve the same fun pony designs that the children will enjoy making.
You will need:
- Chocolate buttons (ideally milk and white)
- Knife (ask a grown-up to help)
- Any rectangular biscuits (or cut down different shaped biscuits)
- Coloured icing tubes (one dark), or make your own coloured icing
- Edible eyes (or make your own with icing and white chocolate chips)
We hope you have fun making them and would love to see some photos of your creations. Email them in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shetland Pony Club Online – join now for free
If you are enjoying our Crafty Shetland Pony video series, we are excited to let you know that our new Online Shetland Pony Club website is now live. It’s packed with lots of pony fun and learning for you to enjoy. You can sign up here for free now.
Ranch closure and bookings rescheduling information
The Ranch remains closed until further notice because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- All paid bookings until the end of May have been issued with a voucher code to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from June onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from June, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to use them within the current expiry period.
- Pony Share Membership is on hold and members have been notified of this.
- Refunds – we hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com