Thank you to our many loyal followers from all over the world as well as members, customers and staff for your kind messages now that The Ranch is closed due to the coronavirus. We hope that you are all safe. The ponies are well and missing you this spring.
This week, as well as updating you on the ponies, Lucy and Amy are bringing you another “Crafty Shetland Pony” idea. It shows you how to make a simple Shetland pony handprint, which you can do at home.
We hope you enjoy making it and would love to see some photos of your creations; do email them in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple Shetland pony handprint
You will need:
- Sheet of paper
- Paper plate
- 1 small and 1 big paintbrush
- Brown paint
- Green pencil
- Black pen
Make sure that you ask a grown-up to help you with the paint and cleaning your hands and the craft area.
Find out how the ponies are getting on and how to make your simple Shetland pony handprint here.
Ranch closure and bookings rescheduling information
The Ranch remains closed until further notice because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- All paid bookings for March, April and May will be issued with a voucher code in the coming days, (please bear with us), to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from June onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from June, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to utilise them within the current expiry period.
- Party bookings until end May –party hosts have been emailed to agree on a route forward – do get in touch if you have a party booked with us.
- Pony Share Members have received a separate email detailing how Pony Share Membership is being reorganised.
- Refunds – We hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead of a voucher code, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Please be assured we will issue vouchers to reschedule all paid bookings until end of May, in the coming days.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com