Let’s find out how to prepare a Shetland pony for a photo shoot in this weeks’ video from Shetland Pony Club.
When is the best time for a pony photo shoot?
When the weather improves, the Shetland ponies have their summer coats and the wildflower meadows are in bloom, it’s the perfect time for a Shetland pony photo shoot. Getting the perfect photo takes time and care, and the ponies need to look their best in the pictures.
How to prepare a Shetland pony for a photo shoot
The secret is to shampoo the ponies to make them look gorgeous. We have special pony friendly shampoo and warm water for the ponies to enjoy their beauty spa.
Honeybee has had his legs washed, Sundance has a beautiful shampooed tail and Crème Brulee has had his mane washed. The ponies that need the most preparation are the white ponies (known as grey because of their skin colour), Snowdrop and Tintin.
What is the secret to a perfectly prepared pony?
Getting a Shetland pony to look show shiny and his very best is not as easy as you might think. Find out what happens to Batman?
Shetland Pony Club is open
- Book now for summer and the whole season. Make sure you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
- Spectators – more than one adult may now attend with their child.
For your safety we have COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Please minimise the number of people attending with your child within the current government guidelines.
- You are welcome to watch from our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s video: How to prepare a Shetland pony for a photo shoot.
Enjoy your riding in the sunshine
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all of the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com