This week you can join our happy Shetland pony trekking adventure as our Pony Share Members ride to the bluebell woods.
Shetland pony trekking
Our Pony Share Members are so happy to be out exploring with their ponies, with the ground now much softer and the birds singing, it’s the perfect day for a pony adventure.
The children all dismount to go over the rickety bridge to the woods – maybe there’s a troll underneath it? Then it’s back in the saddle to ride between the bluebells on the paths through the woodland. What a lovely scent the bluebells have! Perhaps there are some fairies in the woodland too – let’s try and find them.
What a happy Shetland pony trekking adventure!
Shetland Pony Club is open
- May Half Term – there are a few extra Starter Rides and Own a Pony Experiences available to book now.
- Book now for summer and the whole season. Make sure you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
- Spectators – more than one adult may now attend with their child.
For your safety we will have COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Please minimise the number of people attending with your child within the current government guidelines.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to watch from our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
- May Half Term – check our live booking system for extra availability at short notice
- Summer Holidays
- Summer Pony Camp Days
- October Half Term
Do take a moment to watch this week’s video: happy Shetland pony trekking adventure
Enjoy your riding
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org