Shetland Pony Club Limited is registered in the UK No: 08454508,
Shetland Pony Club Online Limited is registered in the UK No: 9856113,
Registered Office: The Ranch, Blue Bell Lane, Stoke D’Abernon, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3PW
Riding Establishment Licence
Elmbridge Borough Council have licenced Rosemary Gibson-Miller to keep a Riding Establishment at: Shetland Pony Club, The Ranch, Bluebell Lane, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3PW. Licence Number: LN/200900488 in force from 1 January 2018 – 31 December 2018
Child Protection Policy
We operate the following policy on this website to ensure the privacy and safety of our young clients at the ranch and our online members.
* Only colouring images are to be uploaded;
* No photos of children are to be uploaded on the members site; On www.shetlandponyclub.co.uk only photos and videos of members and those who have given their permission will be used. Please contact us if you would like any content removed. T: 01372 844 077 M: 07734 950309 email email@example.com
* If photos of children without permission granted are are accidentally uploaded they will be deleted by the administrator;
* Where competition winners are named, only their first names and last name initial are given;
* No other private information about children is ever published on the website such as surnames or contact details;
* There is no chat room/facility for children to communicate with each other.
You may contact us at any time to delete any information or pictures.
At Shetland Pony Club Limited and Shetland Pony Club Online Limited we take our visitors and clients privacy very seriously.
You can be assured that we will never ever sell your details to a third party and we will always take care to keep your details safe.
Minimum data is requested via a secure contact form and we have provided other means of contact (email, phone and social media) should you prefer. Contact data is not held on this website, all form data is emailed directly to the recipient.
At the end of every season we review and securely delete customer records that are no longer required in line with legal guidelines for data retention.
Should you wish us to delete any information we hold on you, please contact us.
Cookies are used on the website for several purposes:
You can view our full cookies policy here.
We use bookingbug.com to process bookings at Shetland Pony Club. You can find their terms and conditions here:
Their cookies policy is here:
Shetland Pony Club TV and news updates
Credit card bookings
We are registered with and compliant to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Please contact us for more details.
Our premises are at:
Blue Bell Lane
T: 01372 844 077 M: 07734 950309 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy updated October 2018