Lockdown is lifting for the Shetland ponies – Yay!
Lockdown is lifting for the Shetland ponies
The ponies are looking forward to lockdown lifting and seeing the children again. Just like for us, it can be a bit lonely in lockdown for the Shetlands. They have their own pony friends, but they do enjoy seeing children too.
Getting ready for riding
Let’s watch the Shetland ponies coming in for a brush and some hoof care. Can you spot Fudge, Dinky and Dreamcoat? Do the ponies line up nicely for their grooming, or do things not quite go to plan…
Shetland Pony Club is opening on 29 March 2021 – Book Now!
Bookings are now open for all of the 2021 season from Monday 29 March 2021. We are almost full for Easter, so book ahead for the summer so you don’t miss out.
For your safety, we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place.
- Only ONE adult is allowed to attend with your child.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can now book for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Lockdown is lifting for the Shetland ponies
We are so looking forward to welcoming you back to riding,
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com