It’s time for Moon Daisy fun in the wildflower meadows because the moon daisies are in bloom at Shetland Pony Club.
Prince William and Honeybee have disappeared amongst the flowers. Where are they? Can you find them in this week’s gorgeous video of the moon daisies that are in full flower at the Ranch?
Shetland Pony Puppets in the wildflower meadows
In this week’s craft video, Lucy and Amy show you how to make your own Shetland Pony Puppet, with a paper wildflower meadow for him to play in.
How to make your Shetland Pony Puppet
You will need:
- Black pen
- Paper plates
- Scissors (ask a grown-up to help you)
- Paint – yellow and blue or green
- Sticky tape
- Pony print outs – download from our website here
We hope you have fun making and playing with your Shetland Pony Puppets and would love to see some photos of your creations. Email them in to: email@example.com and we will upload them into the craft gallery for you in the new Shetland Pony Club Online website – sign up below.
Shetland Pony Club Online – join now for free
You can enjoy our new Online Shetland Pony Club website. It’s packed with lots of pony fun, craft and learning for you to enjoy. You can sign up here for free now.
We’d love to see you for pony fun as soon as it’s safe
We are excited to let you know that we are making plans to reopen Shetland Pony Club, in line with the latest government guidelines and advice from the Association of British Riding Schools. Whilst we don’t have a firm date yet, we will keep you updated with our opening plans. Keep an eye on this weekly email and the website for more information. We would love to see you for pony fun, when it’s safe.
Members have received a separate email about our phased opening plans.
Strictly Limited Shetland Pony Visiting – Sunday 14 June 2020
Due to the success of our trials of Shetland Pony Club members visiting their ponies, we are delighted to announce that this Sunday afternoon 14 June 2020 we will have limited ponies available for non-member, social distancing Shetland Pony Visiting and wildflower photography. Bookings are strictly by appointment only.
Please understand your child will NOT BE RIDING due to 2m social distancing rules, just pony visiting, grooming, and a chance to walk a pony with supervision through the meadows. There will be a chance to take photos of your child and pony.
There will be very strict and unbreakable rules, for everyone’s safety. You may bring only ONE adult and ONE child per booking. No exceptions. Parents must be able to help their child, by leading a pony under our supervision. You can download our rules for attending these sessions on our website here
Session duration: 45 minutes, Cost £40. Vouchers are accepted. Bookings strictly by appointment only.
For any queries, contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings until the end of June have been issued with a voucher code to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from July onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from July, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Parties – we will contact you to discuss your party booking.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to use them within the current expiry period.
- Pony Share Membership – we are contacting members regularly about their pony.
- Refunds – we hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com