Wow ponies – this week you have reached one million Shetland Pony Club views on YouTube. Well done ponies, you are amazing!
Where in the world are the Shetland Pony Club fans?
The adorable Shetland Pony Club ponies are watched in 193 countries, so it seems that everybody loves Shetland ponies, wherever they are in the world.
What’s your favourite Shetland pony activity?
People love to watch the ponies eating and drinking. They also enjoy seeing them being a bit naughty, like trying to get into the feed bin. You like to watch the ponies riding, running, rolling, resting and in the river. But most of all, you love to watch the ponies playing.
Thank you ponies for entertaining us one million times.
Bookings are now open for pony riding fun from age 4+
We are excited to let you know that bookings are now open and Shetland Pony Club is opening daily for riding until 31 August and then at weekends and holidays until end November 2020, for children from age 4+. You can book: Summer Camps, 2 hour Own a Pony Experiences, 45 min Starter Rides and Pony Birthday Parties.
Shetland Pony Club is proud to be one of the first riding schools in the country to be awarded the Association of British Riding Schools Certification for COVID-19 Safe Working Practices. Having risk-assessed our riding in the light of the government guidelines, we have changed the age for riding to a minimum of 4 years old, until further notice.
For children aged 2.5 – 4, we hope to be able to resume riding soon. Keep an eye on our weekly email, social media and the website here for more information (Updated 15 July 2020).
Shetland Pony Club Online – join now for free
You can enjoy our new Online Shetland Pony Club website. It’s packed with lots of pony fun, craft and learning for you to enjoy. You can sign up here for free now.
- All paid bookings from July onwards – If your child is aged 4+ we may need to reschedule your booking for social distancing reasons and will contact you, should this be necessary. If your child is less than 4 years old, we will need to postpone your booking for now and will contact you about this in the coming weeks – please bear with us.
- Parties – party bookings are now open for up to 12 children aged 4+
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to use them within the current expiry period.
- Pony Share Membership – has now resumed. Contact us to join the waiting list for a pony of your own, the easy way.
- Refunds – if you cannot ride at the moment, we hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org