This week, we have been busy getting the Shetland ponies ready to reopen The Ranch. There’s lots to do. First, the vet has been to give the ponies their annual flu vaccinations. The ponies were all very well behaved and good patients and Crème Brulee even helped with the paperwork.
Shetland pony shampooing
Next, the Shetland ponies get ready to reopen for pony fun, with a shampoo to make their coats clean and glossy. Take a look at all the ponies. Who is the shiniest and who has a crazy hairdo? Why is that?
Shetland pony picnic
The Shetland ponies have enjoyed a picnic on the grass in The Ranch too, but some of them have been trying to get extra food from the buckets. Who are the picnic pests?
Strictly Limited Shetland Pony Visiting – Sunday 28 June 2020
On Sunday afternoon 28 June 2020 we will have limited ponies available for Shetland Pony Visiting. Our pony share members have really enjoyed connecting with their ponies after lockdown. So, we would like to give more children the chance to come and enjoy some pony company too. You will NOT be able to ride but can still have a lovely time with your adorable Shetland pony.
Bookings for Shetland Pony Visiting are now open for Sunday 28 June and are strictly by appointment only.
Please understand your child will NOT BE RIDING due to 2m social distancing rules, just pony visiting, grooming, and a chance to walk a Shetland pony with supervision through the meadows. There will be a chance to take photos of your child and pony too.
There will be very strict and unbreakable rules, for everyone’s safety. You may bring only ONE adult and ONE child per booking. No exceptions. Parents must be able to help their child, by leading a pony under our supervision. You can download our rules for attending these sessions on our website here
Session duration: 45 minutes, Cost £40. Our gift vouchers are accepted.
Minimum age 4 years.
For any queries, contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shetland Pony Club Online – join now for free
You can enjoy our new Online Shetland Pony Club website. It’s packed with lots of pony fun, craft and learning for you to enjoy. You can sign up here for free now.
We’d love to see you for pony fun – date to be announced soon
We are excited to let you know that we will soon be ready to reopen Shetland Pony Club, in line with the latest government stay safe guidelines announced on 23 June 2020 and advice from the Association of British Riding Schools. Keep an eye on this weekly email, social media and the website here for more information and our plans for riding safely. We would love to see you for pony riding fun soon. (Updated 24 June 2020).
- Bookings until the end of June have been issued with a voucher code to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from July onwards – we will contact all bookings for July shortly to let you know about our plans for your booking.
- Parties – we will contact you to discuss your party booking.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to use them within the current expiry period.
- Pony Share Membership – we are contacting members regularly about their pony.
- Refunds – we hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com