Come in for breakfast ponies as Shetland Pony Club is open from today, Hurray!
Shetland Pony Club is open
The ponies have been getting ready for pony riding again, and are looking forward to meeting all the children.
Getting ready for riding
It’s a busy morning. The ponies need to come in and have a big breakfast and a groom to make sure they are ready to go riding. Wake up Batman – you need to come in too. The children would love to meet you and enjoy riding in the meadows.
The team have all been trained in the new procedures and the ponies have been practicing coming in for breakfasts and grooming. We are delighted to welcome you back for a busy summer of pony riding fun.
Shetland Pony Club is now open
We are fully booked for Easter, so book now for summer and the whole season ahead so you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
For your safety we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Only ONE adult is allowed to attend with your child.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can now book for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Shetland Pony Club is open, Hurray!
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com