This week, we go behind the scenes at Shetland Pony Club to see the ponies coming in for riding. Who is missing? Check out the ponies and see who doesn’t want to come in for breakfast. Watch the video to find out more…
Shetland Pony Club is booking up fast for Easter
Do book up for the Easter holidays soon. We will be open in the week for Pony Mornings at 10am and Starter rides at 12.15pm
- Tuesday 29th March to Thursday 31st March – Almost Full
- Monday 4th April to Thursday 7th April – Almost Full
- Monday 11th April to Thursday 14th April – Almost Full
Easter Egg Hunts
Pony treasure hunt and Easter fun for children aged 4 to 10 years old
- Good Friday 25th March 9.30am -11 am – Almost Full
- Good Friday 25th March 11.30am -1pm – Fully Booked
- Good Friday 25th March 2pm -3.30pm – Fully Booked
- Easter Saturday 26th March 2.30pm – 4.00pm – Fully Booked
- Easter Sunday 27th March 2.30pm – 4.00pm – Almost Full
Or call the office to find out more on 07734 950 309
Want to find out more about the ponies?
Shetland Pony Club TV has lot’s more pony mini-films for you to watch.