It’s time to get ready for our Shetland Pony Easter Egg Hunt. How exciting!
Toffee and Dinky love Easter and are helping to lay the Easter Egg Hunt trail around our meadows at Shetland Pony Club.
See what they get up to. Do they find any Easter Eggs for ponies and what’s inside their Easter Eggs?
Leave a comment below to let us know what you would like to receive for Easter.
Easter bookings are filling up fast
We’d love you to join us for pony fun over the Easter holidays from Monday 1 April 2019 through to Sunday 21 April 2019 (except on Fridays 5 and 12 April, which are the ponies rest days).
Which pony ride should I choose?
Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and are specially designed as first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. They cost £40 per child.
Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long and are delightful early riding and learning experiences for children from age 4 years old. They cost £55 per child.
Easter Egg Hunts – are fun Shetland Pony Treasure Hunts for Easter, with riding along a trail and chocolate eggs to find in the countryside. Enjoy 1½ hours of Easter fun for children aged 4 to 10 years old. They cost £55 per child.
Easter Egg Hunts are filling up fast
- Saturday 13 April 2019, 2.30pm – 4pm – spaces
- Sunday 14 April 2019, 2.30pm – 4pm – spaces
- Thursday 18 April 2019, 2.30pm – 4pm – fully booked
- Good Friday – 19 April 2019, 9.45am – 11.15am – fully booked
- Good Friday – 19 April 2019, 11.30am – 1pm – fully booked
- Easter Saturday – 20 April 2019, 2.30pm – 4pm – fully booked
- Easter Sunday – 21 April 2019, 2.30pm – 4pm – fully booked
We are closed on Easter Bank Holiday, Monday 22 April 2019
Any questions? Do contact Liz in the office for more help on: 07734 950309 or email@example.com
Small Ponies…Big Dreams from
Rosemary, Liz and all the ponies and the Team at Shetland Pony Club