Scroll down for Autumn Riding Programme
The ponies are having a big breakfast today as they are getting ready to take the children on a long trail ride around the farm.
We have created lots of fun new paths for the ponies and children to explore. Now it’s autumn time we can ride across the stubble fields and high across the hill. It’s beautiful to see the changing seasons whilst riding around on your pony.
There’s so many new trails to explore with our friends, come on ponies let’s go!
Our members come riding every week and we go on different trial around the Ranch every week. It’s a lot of fun, and a great way to make new friends whilst playing outdoors. What a lovely ride around the Ranch- well done ponies.
Watch the video to find out more: Shetland Pony Trail Riding
Autumn Riding Programme:
Own a Pony Experiences – are two hours long and are delightful early riding and learning experiences for children from age 4 years old. £65/ child.
- Saturday, 1 October 2:15pm – Fully Booked
- Sunday 2 October 2:15pm – spaces
- Saturday 8 October 2:15pm- NEW spaces
- Sunday 9 October 2:15pm – NEW spaces
Starter Rides – 45 minutes long and are specially designed as first riding experiences for children. £45/ child. From age 3. September Full – Book for October & Half Term
- Sunday 2 October 9am –2 spaces
- Saturday 8 October 2:15pm and 3.15pm – 1 Space
- Sunday 9 October 2:15pm- Fully Booked
- Sunday 9 October 3:15pm- NEW spaces
- Saturday 15 October 2:15pm and 3.15pm – NEW spaces
- Half Term
- Monday, 24 – Thurs 27 October 9am and 10am– spaces
Shetland Pony Parties – back on for 3-year-olds! Amazing pony parties for children aged 3 -10 years old. Use of a private facility with 6 ponies, creating magical memories for your child’s birthday. One and a half hours – £650 for 10 children. Extra riding children (up to 18), £25 each. Very popular- Bookings from 15 October.
Come and enjoy our legendary Halloween Pumpkin Rides, which are themed pony treasure hunts for pony-mad witches and wizards. Enjoy 1½ hours of pony riding fun at the ranch, during October half-term.
Dates for 2022 are:
- Saturday, 22 October 2022 – 2:30pm spaces
- Sunday, 23 October 2022 – 2:30pm – fully booked
- Monday, 24 October 2022 –2:30pm spaces
- Thursday, 27 October 2022 – 2:30pm spaces
- Friday, 28 October 2022 – 9:30am- fully booked
- Friday, 28 October 2022 – 11.15am- 1 space
- Friday, 28 October 2022 – 2:30pm spaces
- Saturday, 29 October 2022 – 2:30pm – 1 space
- Sunday, 30 October 2022 – 2:30pm – fully booked
One and a half-hour session – £65
Shetland Pony Walking is the perfect way for older children, teenagers and grown-ups to enjoy Shetland ponies in the lovely Surrey countryside. Come and spend time, enjoying and leading your very own Shetland pony. £45/ person. Sunday 9 October 2:15pm and 3:15pm. Call for more dates on: 07734 950 309 or email us:email@example.com
You can book online or give us a call 07734 950 309 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org