It’s time for our spring pony ride to the Bluebell Wood and the children are going on an adventure.
Spring pony ride
This spring has been the driest ever and the ground is very bumpy. The farm manager has kindly arrived to harrow out the rough patches and make the ground soft and smooth for the Shetland ponies to walk on.
Journey to the Bluebell Wood
Join us as we ride with the ponies and children on their spring pony ride to the Bluebell Wood. See how beautiful it looks and what a delightful scent there is from all the flowers. The ground is also soft in the Bluebell Wood, so it is ideal for pony riding.
Is the rain coming?
We really need rain this spring to soften the ground at Shetland Pony Club. Join the ponies on the way back to The Ranch and see if any rain comes their way?
Shetland Pony Club is now open
- Book now for summer and the whole season, as May Half Term is fully booked. Make sure you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
- Spectators – we are now able to allow more than one adult to attend with their child.
For your safety we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Please minimise the number of people attending with your child within the current government guidelines.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Spring pony ride to the Bluebell Wood
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org