What’s on in the Summer holidays?
There’s lots of summer riding fun to enjoy this summer at Shetland Pony Club. The holidays are packed with pony filled activities to enjoy throughout the summer. You can enjoy:
What types of riding can I do this summer?
- Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. They cost £39 per child.
- Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long and are specially designed as early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. They cost £49 per child.
- Summer Camp Days – are all day (9.30am-4pm) and are full days packed with pony activities for children from age 5 years old. They cost £119 per child per day or £475 per week(4 days).
When are you open?
Shetland Pony Club is open during the week from Monday 16th July – Thursday 30 August 2018.
We are also open every weekend and the ponies rest on Fridays.
We alternate between weeks where you can enjoy Pony Mornings and Starter Rides, with Camp weeks.
Pony Mornings (10-12 noon) and Starter Rides (12.15pm-1pm) are on:
- Monday 16th July – Thursday 19th July 2018
- Monday 30th July – Thursday 2nd August 2018
- Monday 13th August – Thursday 16th August 2018
- Tuesday 28th August – Thursday 30th August 2018
Camp weeks are on the alternate weeks:
- Monday 23rd July – Thursday 26th July 2018
- Monday 6th August – Thursday 9th August 2018
- Monday 20th August– Thursday 23rd August 2018
Find out more about Summer Pony Day Camps here