What’s on in the Summer holidays?
There’s lots of summer riding fun to enjoy this summer at Shetland Pony Club. The holidays are packed with pony filled activities to enjoy throughout the summer. You can enjoy:
What types of riding can I do this summer?
- Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. They cost £40 per child.
- Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long and are specially designed as early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. They cost £55 per child.
- Summer Camp Days – are all day (9.30am-4pm) and are full days packed with pony activities for children from age 5 years old. They cost £125 per child per day or £500 per week (4 days).
When are you open?
Shetland Pony Club is open during the week from Monday 15 July – Thursday 30 August 2019.
We are also open every weekend and the ponies rest on Fridays.
We alternate between weeks where you can enjoy Pony Mornings and Starter Rides, with Camp weeks.
Starter Rides (10am – 10.45am) and Pony Mornings (11am – 1pm) are on:
- Monday 15 July – Thursday 18 July 2019
- Monday 12 August – Thursday 15 August 2019
- Tuesday 27 August – Thursday 29 August 2019
Camp weeks are on the following weeks:
- Monday 22 July – Thursday 25 July 2019
- Monday 29 July – Thursday 1 August 2019
- Monday 5 August – Thursday 8 August 2019
- Monday 19 August – Thursday 22 August 2019
Find out more about Summer Pony Day Camps here
Summer pony camp day bookings are not yet open. Contact us for more details and to get on the waiting list: email@example.com or give us a call on 07734 950 309.