What next – a Shetland Pony Party on Zoom!
The ponies have been missing you during lockdown and know that you miss them too. We’ve been using lots of ways to bring the ponies to you, so you can still enjoy them virtually.
Shetland Pony Party on Zoom with Hector Moonbeam
This week, Hector Moonbeam shared the love of Shetland ponies virtually, when he joined a Pony Party on Zoom. Adorable Hector met the children online, as they could not visit for the birthday party.
Join him as he gets ready, and find out how he gets on.
Shetland Pony Club Online – join now for free
Remember, you can also enjoy our new Online Shetland Pony Club website. It’s packed with lots of pony fun, craft and learning for you to enjoy. You can sign up here for free now.
We’d love to see you for pony fun as soon as it’s safe
We are excited to let you know that we are making plans to reopen Shetland Pony Club, in line with the latest government guidelines and advice from the Association of British Riding Schools. Whilst we don’t have a firm date yet, we will keep you updated on our opening plans. Keep an eye on this weekly email and the website for more information. We would love to see you for pony fun, when it’s safe.
Members will receive a separate email about our phased opening plans. Please keep an eye on your inbox.
- Bookings until the end of June have been issued with a voucher code to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from July onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from July, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Parties – we will contact you to discuss your party booking.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to use them within the current expiry period.
- Pony Share Membership – members are being communicated with separately.
- Refunds – we hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org