It’s the Shetland Pony Inspection this week for the Association of British Riding Schools (ABRS).
There’s lots of work to be done to make sure that the ponies are ready.
Shetland Pony Inspection
- The saddler has been to check all the saddles and bridles to ensure that they are in good repair.
- The farrier has been to trim and check the ponies’ hooves.
- The ponies’ fields have been cleaned and their feed buckets scrubbed.
- And there is lots of paperwork to complete too.
- The inspector arrives and everybody is ready.
- The lesson is inspected as well as the ranch and everything that we do.
Will the ponies pass their Shetland pony inspection for Association of British Riding Schools?
Book ahead for summer riding now
Summer pony camp days and weeks – enjoy the whole day with your favourite Shetland Pony and learn about how to look after him, as well as to enjoy riding and being with him. 9.30 – 4pm. Summer holidays only – Age 5+. £119 per child
NEW – We have added two extra dates in August for those who have missed out on August Camp Fun.
- New Thursday 16th August 2018 (New – spaces)
- New Thursday 30th August 2018 (New – spaces)
We have limited availability for Summer Camp days on the following days:
- Monday 23rd July
- Tuesday 24th July 2018
- Thursday 9th August 2018
If you would like to join us on one of our legendary summer camps this year, book online or call Liz in the office on 07734 950 309
Summer Riding – there’s lots of Summer pony riding fun as well as camp days:
Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long perfect early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. £49 per child.
Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. £39 per child.
You can book online here or give us a call on 07734 950309 or email@example.com
Small Ponies… Big Dreams from
Rosemary, Liz and all the Team and Ponies at Shetland Pony Club