It’s the perfect time for our Shetland Pony Photography Day. The sun is out, the wildflowers are in bloom and the ponies are nearly ready.
Beautiful Shetland Pony Photography Day
The ponies have been shampooed and the children are arriving for our Pony Share Members Photography Day in the gorgeous wildflower meadows at The Ranch.
Which ponies like the photos the most?
Snowdrop is looking really sparkly white for his photo shoot, Gordon is all glossy, and Honeybee is getting ready too, but Sundance is not so keen to pose amongst the white moon daisies.
Getting the perfect pony photo is not easy
The ponies love to graze and browse in the wildflower meadows and it takes time to capture the perfect Shetland pony photo.
Frame that pony!
Take a look at the fun photo frame in the buttercup meadow and find out which pony is the best at posing for his photo.
Shetland Pony Club is open
- Book now for summer and the whole season. Make sure you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
- Spectators – more than one adult may now attend with their child and facemasks are no longer required.
For your safety we have COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Please minimise the number of people attending with your child within the current government guidelines.
- You are welcome to watch from our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s video: beautiful Shetland Pony Photography Day
Enjoy your riding in the sunshine
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org