It’s time for introducing our new Shetland ponies to the herd. Now that they are settled, Mufasa and Balmoral can start to meet their new pony friends at Shetland Pony Club.
Introducing our new Shetland ponies
Mufasa and Balmoral have spent some time getting to know the ponies in the Shetland Pony Club herd over the fence. They have said hello and slept nearby, and Dinky is keen to meet them and play.
New best friends
First of all, Teddy Bear gets to meet the new ponies. Watch as he has a play with Balmoral. How do they say hello to each other?
Balmoral is keen to make friends with all the ponies. Who does he have a race with, in the meadows at Shetland Pony Club?
Shetland Pony Club is now open
- Book now for summer and the whole season, as May Half Term is fully booked. Make sure you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
- Spectators – we are now able to allow more than one adult to attend with their child.
For your safety we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Please minimise the number of people attending with your child within the current government guidelines.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to watch from our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Introducing our new Shetland ponies to the herd
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com