This week we are bringing you an online pony update from the Shetland ponies who have moved to a new paddock to enjoy some spring grass. The ponies are well and missing you, as The Ranch is closed due to the coronavirus. Thank you for all your kind messages, we hope you are safe too.
Coming soon – Shetland Pony Club Online
If you are enjoying our Crafty Shetland Pony video series, we are excited to let you know that we have almost completed a new Shetland Pony Club Online website, packed with more pony fun and learning for you to enjoy. We will email you when this new website is live.
Shetland pony Easter egg decorations
To help to get ready for Easter, Lucy and Amy are bringing you another “Crafty Shetland Pony” idea, Shetland pony Easter egg decorations. You can make them at home with simple craft materials you already have and decorate your home for Easter – enjoy!
You will need:
- Pony Easter egg templates to download:
- Scissors (ask a grown-up to help you)
- Hole punch
- Colouring pens or pencils
We hope you enjoy making them and would love to see some photos of your creations. Email them in to: email@example.com
Ranch closure and bookings rescheduling information
The Ranch remains closed until further notice because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- All paid bookings for March, April and May will be issued with a voucher code in the coming weeks, (please bear with us), to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from June onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from June, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to utilise them within the current expiry period.
- Party bookings until end May – party hosts have been emailed to agree on a route forward – do get in touch if you have a party booked with us.
- Pony Share Members have received a separate email detailing how Pony Share Membership is being reorganised.
- Refunds – We hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead of a voucher code, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Please be assured we will issue vouchers to reschedule all paid bookings until end of May, in the coming weeks.
Take care from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org