Let’s discover Toffee the Shetland Pony’s Trick. It’s a busy morning at The Ranch but there is a pony missing. Where is Toffee?
Discover Toffee the Shetland Pony’s Trick
Toffee the Shetland Pony is not in his usual place at breakfast time. Where can he be? Dinky is getting impatient for his food, and Elgin Sunset is waiting patiently, but where is Toffee?
Find out what Toffee does
Oh no! Toffee is helping himself to breakfast. How did he get there? Let’s discover how he escapes.
Shetland Pony Club is now open
- Extra availability for Own a Pony Experiences on Bank Holiday Monday 3 May 2021.
- Book now for summer and the whole season, as May Half Term is fully booked. Make sure you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
- Spectators – we are now able to allow more than one adult to attend with their child.
For your safety we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Please minimise the number of people attending with your child within the current government guidelines.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Discover Toffee the Shetland Pony’s Trick
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com