Enchanted Day at Shetland Pony Club Summer Camp – TV Episode 399
See availability update below
It’s Enchanted Day at Shetland Pony Club Summer Camp. Let’s find out about the pony quest that the children went on in this week’s video.
Dressing up for all
First, the children dressed the ponies and themselves up, ready for their enchanted Quest. There were unicorns, dragons, fairies and knights who set off to find a dragon on their mission. See their amazing costumes – the ponies even had sparkly hoof oil.
Going on a Pony Quest
Once the children, team and ponies were dressed up, they followed a series of clues, exploring the farm estate throughout the day. They travelled over bridges, through woodland, up hills and through meadows and glades – where could the dragon’s lair be?
Finding the Dragon’s Lair
After lots of riding – will the children find the lair, and what’s inside… Is it scary?
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Summer pony camp days and weeks – fully booked
- Enjoy the whole day with your favourite Shetland pony. Learn to ride him, look after him and enjoy being with him all day long. 9:30am – 4pm, Summer holidays only. Age 5+. £135/day – Keep an eye on the website for cancellations!
Own a Pony Experiences – are two hours long and are delightful early riding and learning experiences for children from age 4 years old. £65/ child.
- Saturday, 20 August 11am – one space
- Saturday 27 August 2:15pm – spaces
- Sunday 4 September 2:15pm – spaces
- Saturday, 10 September 2:15pm – spaces
- Sunday 11 September 2:15pm – spaces
Starter Rides – back on for 3-year-olds! 45 minutes long and are specially designed as first riding experiences for children. £45/ child.
- Sunday 21 August 12.15pm -2 spaces
- Saturday 27 August 2:30 pm and 3.30pm – spaces
- Saturday 3 September 3.30pm – 2 spaces
- Sunday, 16 October 12.15pm – spaces
Shetland Pony Parties – back on for 3-year-olds! Amazing pony parties for children aged 3 -10 years old. Use of a private facility with 6 ponies, creating magical memories for your child’s birthday. One and a half hours – £650 for 10 children. Extra riding children (up to 18), £25 each.
- Bookings from 25 September- very popular!
You can book online or give us a call 07734 950 309 or email us: email@example.com
Do take a moment to watch this week’s video: Enchanted Day at Shetland Pony Club Summer Camp