Shetland ponies help the Easter Egg Hunt
Join in, as our Shetland ponies help the Easter Egg Hunt preparations at Shetland Pony Club.
See Toffee and Dinky helping to set up the Easter Egg trail…
Do they eat the Easter eggs or something else?
Easter pony fun is booking up quickly – don’t miss out!
Over Easter we have 3 weeks of pony fun to enjoy until 15 April:
Starter Rides – are 45 minutes long and specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. £39 per child.
Pony Mornings – are 2 hours long perfect early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. £49 per child.
Easter Egg Hunts – are 1½ hours long and are fun Shetland Pony Treasure Hunts riding along a trail with chocolate eggs to find in the countryside. Fun for children from age 4 years old. £49 per child.
- Thursday 29th March 2.30 pm – 4pm – spaces
- Good Friday – 30th March 9.30 am – 11am – fully booked
- Good Friday – 30th March 11.30 am – 1pm – fully booked
- Easter Saturday – 31st March 2.30 pm – 4pm – fully booked
- Easter Sunday – 1st April 2.30 pm – 4pm – fully booked
You can book online here or give us a call on 07734 950309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Ponies… Big Dreams from
Rosemary and the Shetland Ponies