The ponies are getting ready for our special Jubilee Rides! They are so excited for the Queen’s upcoming Platinum Jubilee celebration. They are practicing wearing Union Jack flags, sparkly crowns, and tiaras.
To celebrate we are putting on special Jubilee fun pony rides along our Jubilee Trail around our beautiful meadows. Pony dress-up, followed by the opportunity to take photos of your child at our Platinum Jubilee Arch. Commemorative rosette and certificate included. Find out more here.
Come and join us during May half term for Platinum Jubilee Celebration Rides:
- Monday 30th May 14:30- 16:00
- Tuesday 31st May 14:30- 16:00
- Wednesday 1st June 14:30- 16:00
- Thursday 2nd June 9:15- 10:45
- Friday 3rd June 14:30- 16:00
Watch the video to find out more: Getting ready for our special Jubilee Rides!
May half term 30th May – 5th June, book now
Platinum Jubilee Celebration Pony Rides– fun pony rides along our Jubilee Trail around our beautiful meadows, with pony dress-up, followed by the opportunity to take photos of your child at our Platinum Jubilee Arch. Commemorative rosette and certificate included. Ages 4 to 10 years old. One and a half hours – £65 per child. New! book now
Starter Rides – back on for 3 year olds! 45 minutes long and are specially designed as first riding experiences for children. £45/ child.
- Monday 30th May 9am – Limited spaces
- Monday 30th May 9am- Full
- Tuesday 31st May 9am – Limited spaces
- Tuesday 31st May 10am – Full
- Wednesday 1st June 9am – Limited spaces
- Wednesday 1st June 10am,11am,12pm – Full
- Friday 3rd June 9am – Limited spaces
- Friday 3rd June 10am – Full
Own a Pony Experiences – are two hours long and are delightful early riding and learning experiences for children from age 4 years old. £65/ child.
- Monday 30th May 11am- Spaces
- Tuesday 31st May 11am – Full
- Thursday 2nd June 11am – Spaces
- Friday 3rd June 11am- Spaces
Shetland Pony Parties – back on for 3 year olds! Amazing pony parties for children aged 3 -10 years old. Use of a private facility with 6 ponies, creating magical memories for your child’s birthday. One and a half hours – £650 for 10 children. Extra riding children (up to 18), £25 each. Availability from July
Summer pony camp days and weeks – enjoy the whole day with your favourite Shetland pony. Learn to ride him, look after him and enjoy being with him all day long. 9:30am – 4pm, Summer holidays only. Age 5+. £135 per day or £540 per week. Filling up fast!
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org