It’s Shetland pony playtime at the ranch and the warm weather is making the ponies full of energy and play.
The ponies are galloping about having fun playing and rolling together…and they seem keen to get back to work when the ranch opens in March. The warm weather means the ponies are enjoying playing together in the paddock.
The ponies all live together in the fields and keeping them in this natural way means the ponies can express themselves through play…rather like children. Some of the ponies love to roll.. watch the video to find out who likes rolling best.
Watch the video to find out more
Bookings are now open for our 2019 season which opens weekend 2 March and we are looking forward to welcoming all our current and new members back again .
This year we have added an extra afternoon of
starter rides and pony mornings once a month to cope with demand. You can check the dates by using our booking page
Party bookings are in full swing so if you are hoping for a pony party this year please let us know early. our popular
Easter Egg Hunts are also available to book for non members. Remember if you are a member you will get an Egg Hunt in your regular session!
book online or telephone the office on 07734 950 309
We are looking forward to seeing you soon at the ranch
From Rosemary, Liz and all the ponies and team at Shetland Pony Club.x
Yay! The ponies’ winter holidays are almost over and bookings are now open for Shetland Pony Club 2019. So, pony fun is almost here.
We’re so excited to be preparing for another season of pony fun! The ponies and team are getting ready to welcome you all at weekends and holidays from 2 March 2019.
Watch the video to find out more:
Bookings are now open for 2019 Shetland pony riding!
We’d love you to join us for pony fun, from 2nd March to the end November 2019. There’s a full programme of pony fun for your children to enjoy at the weekends and in the holidays.
Which pony ride should I choose?
– Starter Rides are 45 minutes long and are specially designed first riding experiences for children from age 2½ years old. They cost £40 per child.
– are 2 hours long and are specially designed as early riding experiences for children from age 4 years old. They cost £55 per child. Pony Mornings
– there’s a full programme of pony fun available to book from 1 – 22 April 2019, including our legendary pony Easter pony riding Easter Egg Hunts.
– amazing pony parties for children aged 2½ -10 years old. Enjoy exclusive use of The Ranch, with the ponies and team creating magical memories for your child’s Birthday. One and a half hours – £495 for 10 children Pony Parties
– enjoy the whole day with your favourite Shetland Pony and learn about how to look after him, as well as to enjoy riding and being with him. 9.30 – 4pm Summer holidays only. Age 5+ (£125 per day or £500 per week). Summer pony camp days and weeks Summer camp dates are here. Bookings for camp are not yet open. Email us to join the waiting list here: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I book my pony riding?
You can book online here for the whole season now.
Any questions? Do contact Liz in the office for more help on: 07734 950309 or
Small Ponies…Big Dreams from
Rosemary, Liz and all the ponies and the Team at Shetland Pony Club