What an exciting day – we have 2 new Shetland ponies arriving at The Ranch.
2 new Shetland ponies arrive
It’s a very special day at Shetland Pony Club. Our 2 new ponies have passed their veterinary checks and are coming to The Ranch.
Join us as we see them arrive safely at their new home.
Find out about the 2 new Shetland ponies
Can you see what colours the new ponies are? What are their names?
Do the other Shetland ponies meet them?
It’s very important that their new surroundings are calm and peaceful when they arrive, to give them time to settle and relax. See if the other ponies come and meet them and what happens?
Shetland Pony Club is now open
- Book now for summer and the whole season, as May Half Term is fully booked. Make sure you don’t miss out on pony riding fun.
- Spectators – we are now able to allow more than one adult to attend with their child.
For your safety we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place:
- Please minimise the number of people attending with your child within the current government guidelines.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can book now for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Exciting! Watch our 2 new Shetland ponies arrive.
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com