As lockdown eases, join us as two Shetland ponies return for riding at The Ranch.
Two Shetland ponies return for riding
Crème Brulee and Honeybee have spent this lockdown at the farmhouse. They made lots of friends with bigger horses there.
Getting ready for riding
The Ranch will be opening soon and so the ponies need to get back to join the rest of the Shetlands and prepare to meet the children for a summer of pony riding fun.
A woodland journey
The Shetland ponies take a long walk through the woods to reach the Ranch – join them on their journey in this week’s video.
What happens when they get back to Shetland Pony Club?
Shetland Pony Club is opening on 29 March 2021 – Book Now!
Bookings are now open for all of the 2021 season from Monday 29 March 2021.
We are almost full for Easter, so book ahead for the summer so you don’t miss out.
For your safety, we will have strict COVID – secure procedures in place.
- Only ONE adult is allowed to attend with your child.
- Adults must wear a mask when signing their child in.
- You are welcome to wait using our socially distanced benches and marquee.
- If your child is 5+ adults may leave site provided we have your contact details.
- You can find out more about our COVID-secure procedures here.
You can now book for:
Do take a moment to watch this week’s fun video: Two Shetland ponies return for riding
From Rosemary, the Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies
Contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com