Dear all of our Shetland Pony Club Community,
With the coronavirus lockdown, the ponies have been missing you and wondering where everybody is. We are so grateful for your support of the lockdown and for all the kind messages we have received through our new online pony club and on our social media pages.
Safety of our customers, staff, parents and grandparents is our number one priority at Shetland Pony Club, so we are considering carefully the best way forward. We will be in touch, by email, to share more news of our plans and will keep you updated with key information on our website and social media channels. We have missed you all and are so looking forward to welcoming you again.
Stay alert and keep safe from Rosemary and all the ponies at Shetland Pony Club
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Ranch reopening plans underway
We are excited to let you know that we are making plans to reopen Shetland Pony Club, in line with the latest government guidelines and advice from the Association of British Riding Schools. Whilst we don’t have a firm date yet, we will keep you updated on our opening plans. For our latest information and for those with upcoming bookings click here. We would love to see you for pony fun, when it’s safe. (Updated 3 June 2020).
Pony Share members are being contacted separately about our plans. Keep an eye on your inbox for our phased reopening plans
Information on upcoming bookings
The Ranch remains closed until further notice because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Bookings for March to June have been issued with a voucher code to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- All paid bookings from July onwards – should it become apparent that we are not going to reopen from July, all paid bookings will be issued with a voucher code in due course, to enable you to rebook at a future date to suit you.
- Parties – we will contact you to discuss your party booking and to reschedule as needed.
- Gift Vouchers – expiry dates will be extended if you are unable to use them within the current expiry period.
- Pony Share Membership – members are being contacted separately about our plans. Keep an eye on your inbox for our phased reopening plans
- Refunds – we hope that you will support the ponies, if you are able to, by accepting a voucher code to ride in the future. Should you require a refund instead, please email us and we will organise this for you.
Any questions – contact us on: 07734 950 309 or email: email@example.com
How are the ponies?
The ponies are fine and enjoying their extended break. They would love to see you for pony fun as soon as it’s safe to ride again.
What can the children do to learn about ponies during the closure period?
Whilst we can’t ride, we have been busy creating a new free website for you, called Shetland Pony Club Online, to keep you in touch with the ponies. It is a new fun website full of pony videos, learning and activities for you to enjoy at home.
Take care and stay safe from
The Shetland Pony Club Team and all the Shetland ponies